Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Nonbass Returns

People! Finally, (like really finally) just a few hours before I land in Chennai, I thought I'll put up at least one post in this magnificent blog. It's provided me hours of entertainment, and sadly the only contribution I've made is change my blog name (It's a long story.I'll tell you later.)

The title sounds like it's a really bad sequel to a superhero movie, but hey, you get the point. I'm back in India for 5 weeks, 4 of which will be spent in Chennai. Couple of weddings to attend, family reunion, catching up with friends, and of course, severe partying with copious quantities of everything. For you guys, this'll probably be like an extended version of your average weekend. For me, it's a much needed holiday.

I don't have any of your numbers, so I'll just land up at Studio on Thursday, bald head and all. And the fun and games will begin. Looking forward to seeing you all.

Oh, btw, I'm typing this in Singapore, at the airport. This is now truly a global blogal...

No comments: