Friday, August 25, 2006

Rockin' in Seattle

East India Company in action.





Drums God Caddy before he got hit-on by a female fan with the line: "You deserve a night of great sex and good sleep" !!!

We are not worthee!

Full photos uploaded to my Yahoo Photos album. Rock On!

\m/

P.S. On the drive back from Seattle to San Jose, Caddy, Labdee and I (i.e. myself not I, i.e. me not Self) became the unfortunate discoverers of certain beverages served at a gas station in Oregon that we decided to name 'Cacaffee and Piss Chocolate'!

7 comments:

onejubb said...

it a nice.....well played yaar.....any recordings please??

labdee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
labdee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
labdee said...

Yaes yaes recordings are there... vicp will bring full show recording when he comes. Will try and upload one or two tracks soon.

BTW met the world famous studdoos finally!

Gorfus Horribulus said...

Whatte loulie! "Drums God Caddy" - DGC... I beat jubbs to the acronym...

Muahahahahahaha

onejubb said...

you must be referring to studsu.....

Unknown said...

chicago, chicago